Boston marathon.

Blindingsun":32ar98nh said:
I seen the video of the boston explosion last night, and while yes it is tragic what happened, all I can say speaking from experience, is that they were lucky it was only a small explosion, it could have been a lot worse. looked more like an IED to me.

You were absolutely right Sir, they confirmed yesterday that they found parts of a pressure cooker. Apparently a typical tool used to make IED's by these type of sickf**ks.

highlandsflyer":3uyhex6o said:
Indeed, but does that mean we need to jump the gun?
No one's jumping any gun. The press are getting so excited while nothing is happening that one journos speculation is being reported as.another journos fact. The FBI are being very thorough over this one, and with technology not available 20 years ago they can afford to be. I guess no point getting their man if they then got to go out and get another one.

highlandsflyer":1fxct809 said:
Chopper1192":1fxct809 said:
highlandsflyer":1fxct809 said:
Indeed, but does that mean we need to jump the gun?
No one's jumping any gun.
Chopper1192":1fxct809 said:
gibbleking":1fxct809 said:
seems hes been nicked according to yahoo..
Not according to the FBI, who've just given the media an almighty rollicking for rampant speculation.
Seems the FBI disagree.
As of when I typed that las t night it was exactly what the FBI were saying. Go read the FBI Twatter feed yourself I stead of relying on the media to accurately report details of their own telling off.

I was referring to exactly what you were referring to.

What makes you think I don't read up before I post?

You told me no one was jumping the gun.

Obviously rubbish, according to your own words.

:roll:

gibbleking":m3bi2z8p said:
seems hes been nicked according to yahoo..

Well one of them has been 'nicked' now, it seems. Matter of time before the other present suspect is apprehended I reckon, let us hope there is no more bloodshed involved.

Back