$4000 Ritchey road logic frame set... WTF?!

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is a Ritchey 'Road Classic' fillet brazed by the man himself. The 'Road Logic', has a taiwan tig welded front end brazed to the rear triangle in the US - the 'Logic is a nice bike I was lucky enough to have one once - it's a bit lighter than the 'Classic too.

This is a really rare frame, mint and in a 'normal' size - 54cm in these is more like 56cm in normal roadie sizing.

Still blooming expensive though, the seller is talking out of his arse saying it was $10000 new!

nevadasmith":ki39sjy0 said:
That is a Ritchey 'Road Classic' fillet brazed by the man himself. The 'Road Logic', has a taiwan tig welded front end brazed to the rear triangle in the US - the 'Logic is a nice bike I was lucky enough to have one once - it's a bit lighter than the 'Classic too.

This is a really rare frame, mint and in a 'normal' size - 54cm in these is more like 56cm in normal roadie sizing.

Still blooming expensive though, the seller is talking out of his arse saying it was $10000 new!

Hi, I know it is the brazed model. And that the man may had have his hand on it. BUt I cant see that it justify the $4000 mark.... I still hope that a slightly more modest prized one will appear at a moment...

Back