Raleigh Activator I / II appreciation thread

After reading this thread i'm really gutted i got rid of my Activator :( I may have to start the search for a nice post summer project :)

It's great to see a bike cause so much stir and debate, cant be that bad or it would have long been forgotton by now!!

Anyway Long Live The Activator :D

Attachments

• DSCF3099Activator2.JPG
    DSCF3099Activator2.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 358
There you go, some positives in the mush. If I see one, I hope its the original one with the banana shaped thumbies. I will keep the grinder away from it.

For now....

I knew you would regret getting rid mate ,you will have to get one and upgrade it :cool:

I may even try the manitou from the dale on mine :)

I reckon this thread is a clever ploy lgf has a container full from outer Mongolia that he wants to shift :LOL: :LOL:

johntomjoe":3hhx5vbu said:
I knew you would regret getting rid mate ,you will have to get one and upgrade it :cool:

I may even try the manitou from the dale on mine :)

I reckon this thread is a clever ploy lgf has a container full from outer Mongolia that he wants to shift :LOL: :LOL:

Felixstowe - its already arrived.

LgF was up the pub last night, telling us how this one container of Rotorvators alone caused a 300 metre long container carrier to settle in the water almost to the high water Mark. When the container arrives at Felixstowe it has to ever so gently lowered to the dock in case it should cause a wobble in the Earths rotation.

Awesome,

'The Great Activator Re-Launch'

Well here is something to get the GT85 Flowing ;)

Attachments

• activator2_701.jpg
    activator2_701.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 638
  • 3dc17d312e627718179915e5cd8d8265.jpg
    3dc17d312e627718179915e5cd8d8265.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 638
  • ddrn4-17-1activatormountainbike1993.jpg
    ddrn4-17-1activatormountainbike1993.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 638

Latest posts

Back