1995 Kilauea - Original White - 18" - PRICE DROP!!!

Re: 1995 Kilauea - Original White - 18"

NakedGav":2mymtk4d said:
elPedro666":2mymtk4d said:
......someone needs to take this out of my sight whilst I still have a home/girlfriend/testi... :shock:

Kona Tone":2mymtk4d said:
substitute GF for wife and that's me too

I think you should both just man up and stop letting your women dictate your collections......................................................................says the man selling 2 bikes so he can try and sneak one more in without his wife noticing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Think will be back in relate again soon (true) and the last thing I want is for her to go on about my two wheeled obsessions :D it needs to be all about her again :LOL:

I've done well so far though managed to keep all my motor cycles when each child was born and continue competition on some level, but my mtb addiction is a bit out of control,finding a clockwork orange under the bed didn't help, so think it's more about keeping my head down, than manning up :shock:

I'm saving myself for the big one when I smuggle the hayabusa under the radar,

Kona Tone":3rqhp50c said:
I'm saving myself for the big one when I smuggle the hayabusa under the radar

Good luck with hiding that one under the bed mate! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

NakedGav":pxqzj6b7 said:
Kona Tone":pxqzj6b7 said:
I'm saving myself for the big one when I smuggle the hayabusa under the radar

Good luck with hiding that one under the bed mate! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll just hide it behind all her shit, she never touches that :LOL: :LOL:

Keep telling her they're her's - Kiran owns half a dozen bikes now...

Back