Mint rockshox reba rl, SOLD SOLD

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ALL SOLD

[youtube][/youtube]I have a newish set all in black 2012 model i think with the nice aluminium poplock (not the plastic one)
Very very good condition, all in black with gold upper legs and sag ring still in place, 1/18 steerer and 191mm long, post mount for disc and disc hose guide on the bridge, 9mm quick release dropouts

Dual air version

These are a top set of light weight forks and cost £479 about a year ago, haven't seen much use to be honest, 9.5 out of 10 for condition...

according to my £6 scales off ebay they weigh only 1464 grams!

£220 posted ovno!

Next up is a very nice On-one 456 Evo frame :

On one 456 Evo frame bought recently but no longer needed due to it being a bit small for what I want it for Very good condition, 9.5 out of 10! comes with FSA PIG DH headset with sealed bearings, on-one seat clamp and a sunline V1 seatpost

please take into consideration that the frame alone would reatail at £200, the headset would be around £50, seat clamp £10 and seat post £40 so this is £300 worth of nice kit in very good condition I am asking £185 for the lot, posted to your door, £170 for the lot if you wish to collect it.

SOLD PP

I am based in Salisbury, Wilts I will split if there in enough interest but would rather sell it as a package as it all fits together nicely!

Re: Mint rockshox reba rl, 2012 On-one 456 with extras

...if someone wanted to buy the lot if do it for £350 posted! Bargain! ;-)

How big is the frame,, you say thats it to small for you.. :roll:

Could be interested for a build i'm doing for the other half...

It's a 16 mate, I've just bought a GT zaskar in 18.5 inch as I want the bike for xc/distance riding and a bit of a commuter and although there is only half an inch difference in the top tube having an extra 2.5 inches in the seat tube makes all the difference for me (being a bit of an old man) ;-)

Back