say no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The protesters were just an insignificant minority compared to the thousands who lined the streets to pay their respect. I think that is probably a better barometer of the nations feelings as a whole...

I think most people that would protest couldn't afford to make the trip to London to protest. Therefore skewing the numbers. That and those that would protest, but felt that a funeral should be respected, even if it is a waste of tax payers money, when she avoided paying tax. I think the majority of people in this country were against it. However, showing it, would be feeding her ego. I hope she is looking up at what is going on, but then she'd get a kick out of everyone hating her.

The bitch was a tax dodger....proven!! Her spawn are saving £2.4 million in death duties because she leased her London house to a company set up in Guernsey, which leased it to another company in the Virgin Islands, who leased it back to Thatcher. Because she leased the house - worth over £6 million - her kids don't have to pay death duties

I think there were some lucid points made by some, in terms of society, and the various assaults / denials of it, plus the funding. The ethos of her stance on a lot of things is people doing things for themselves, after all, rather than expecting "society" or the state to take care of it.

I don't object to people peacefully, yet vocally protesting - surely they have some point, and should be allowed to voice it.

All the same, hypocrisy, or valid disagreement with the ideology of her politics where it pertains to the cost of her funeral - even accepting that, I still think it's the right thing to do for a prime minister who won 3 general elections.

541587_363035800468474_2057833787_n.jpg

He deserved one more than she did

Fudd":1jc83ja7 said:
The protesters were just an insignificant minority compared to the thousands who lined the streets to pay their respect. I think that is probably a better barometer of the nations feelings as a whole...

Hmmm, I think it's probably a better barometer of the feelings of those who felt the need (or could) attend.

I don't really see the need for a new thread.

Regardless of one's political views, one would be foolish to deny the majority of people supported today's main event.

Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back