Project Bontrager :: Finished..

Loving that Ti Delux, yeah, got a quote from a local resprayer and he reckons for a top job including priming and hand painted decals should cost about $180.00 NZ or about 70 pounds UK...

Not too bad I thought :)

That's a bloody great price! Be nice to get a pearlescent clearcoat on that Pink for the full Eric Roman finish ;)

I was thinking of that, something simular to retrobikegus kestrel...hmmm, wonder how much extra that would be?

Here's one the spray painter did a while ago, hand painted decals too..nice job!

Rich

Attachments

• kona_partially_complete.jpg
    kona_partially_complete.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3,128
Got some Thumbies at last :cool:

US$45 + Shipping :shock:

100_0026_010.JPG

Just need to put it all together :D

Away this weekend at a wedding on the Goldie/NSW North Coast so assembly will have to wait until next week..

Nice arvo to put the chain on.. And that Specialized Stem.. Have a nice set of Dura Ace cables to go on when the thumbies turn up, then some NOS XTR brake cables.. Then.........

Attachments

• Photos-005.jpg
    Photos-005.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3,023
Rich":2lj2oz1l said:
Loving that Ti Delux, yeah, got a quote from a local resprayer and he reckons for a top job including priming and hand painted decals should cost about $180.00 NZ or about 70 pounds UK...

Not too bad I thought :)

rich - check out ross bee (somewhere in upper hutt he runs a book shop - contact antosh kowaleski at capital cycles for contact details) does the best respary I know of in NZ. He also does full decal kits - he resprayed my 653 Raleigh team into a TVM Gazelle and it's still mint 10 years later

b

Shifters.. And my Salsa SeatClamp :D

Attachments

• cable-010.jpg
    cable-010.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,965
  • cable-006.jpg
    cable-006.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,965
  • cable-009.jpg
    cable-009.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,965