2012 Nukeproof Mega

Re: 2012 Nukeproof Mega *work in progress*

Now you've said that, I have heard people saying that your seat clamp doesn't need to be done up very tight at all. Is there much play in the saddle?

Can't wait to get mine on the bike.

Mindmap3":o09slxn6 said:
Now you've said that, I have heard people saying that your seat clamp doesn't need to be done up very tight at all. Is there much play in the saddle?

There is play, but I'd say it was only a millimetre in each direction. Certainly not noticeable when you ride the bike.

*AJ*":1tjx4yu1 said:
Mindmap3":1tjx4yu1 said:

There is play, but I'd say it was only a millimetre in each direction. Certainly not noticeable when you ride the bike.

Brilliant. That seems about right based on what I've read...I know some of the other ones can be really sloppy.

You got any riding plans for the weekend?

Mindmap3":1nhbsvgs said:
*AJ*":1nhbsvgs said:
Mindmap3":1nhbsvgs said:

Brilliant. That seems about right based on what I've read...I know some of the other ones can be really sloppy.

You got any riding plans for the weekend?

This weekend i'm staying local and doing the Kitchner Trail at Sherwood Pines (hopefully twice), I'm hoping that next weekend i'm going to get down to Cannock to ride the Monkey Trail.

Good stuff.

If you're riding Cannock next week and want someone to ride with, give me a shout. I'm up there most weekends - I ride on my Tod most of the time because most of the guys ride that I know ride the Pines and don't travel!

The Chase is riding well at the no, although there are a couple of bits closed.

Mindmap3":k64djtnk said:
Good stuff.

If you're riding Cannock next week and want someone to ride with, give me a shout. I'm up there most weekends - I ride on my Tod most of the time because most of the guys ride that I know ride the Pines and don't travel!

The Chase is riding well at the no, although there are a couple of bits closed.

I certainly will mate, The lads I ride with tend to like getting there for 9 in the morning. I erm, enjoy my weekends a bit more than that and tend not to go out till mid morning. If they insist on going really early, i'll head down later on and drop you a message.

Good stuff.

Personally I find that Cannock gets a bit quieter as the day goes on...once all the parents have had their blast round and need to get back to kids etc. I'm not about Saturday because I'll be in the Peaks but will be around on Sunday.

Is the trail you mentioned at the Pines the main red route of a different one? I've only been up there twice and ended up in the bike park both times.

Mindmap3":1efncido said:
Good stuff.

Personally I find that Cannock gets a bit quieter as the day goes on...once all the parents have had their blast round and need to get back to kids etc. I'm not about Saturday because I'll be in the Peaks but will be around on Sunday.

Is the trail you mentioned at the Pines the main red route of a different one? I've only been up there twice and ended up in the bike park both times.

Yeah its the red route mate, its only 8 miles long, but has some really good bits on it. The bike park used to be pretty good, but they've taken down all the north-shore, wall rides and doubles and replaced everything with rocks to ride over. Still OK for a play, but nothing at all challenging there now.

Can't believe they've ditched the wall wides...they were ace fun. I spent ages last summer whn I last went sessioning them and the funny drop thing before them. That's a bit poo.

Yeah it is a shame, too many people hurting themselves at a guess, people were idiots with it.

Got my new spring from TFTuned today....

82FB7893-30E7-49D4-A40B-D29568F75657-4178-000001859D1E1D04.jpg

Fork feels 300% better now! It's much more lively.

Back