Do I want a Pace ?

I have a true mix of sizes in the collection. Of the ones I ride, the 300's are 19" and the 200 f8 is 18". I'm 6ft ish and prefer the stretched out position I have on the 19" frames.

Crantinope":qv4oizhd said:
And contrary to reports, you CAN paint a PACE (if you want to):

6195229162_050985f510_b.jpg

6194712951_2c9e8bd754_b.jpg

so wrong but sooo right looks :cool: mate

Yes you want one, yes you should get one, I'd go for a later RC200 or RC300 personally.

I find the frame very lively, it urges you to go faster and happily laps up the extra speed, I've found it no harsher than any other alu framed bike I've ridden, and if you're sensible and take a few precautions (ie seatpost/headset) then you should reduce the chances of any reliability problems.
Ask gil_m about disc dropouts for the rear, he still does them.

Due to me now having a guilty conscience that my RC200 is not being ridden, this thread has made me take my finger out of my rectum and start getting back on track with repairing my RC36 Evo 3s.

What fork suits ? I have some RC31's in 420mm AC size so would these be a good match or are they going to be too tall ?

dbmtb said:
And finally .The rules of Yorkshire Square. No Fox forks or Shimano hubs please. It's Pace, Hope,X-Lite, Royce, Renthal and Middleburn all the way for these.....
dbmtb said:
Hmmm just remember how it once looked :LOL:
If your thinking about it your almost there. I'd have another in a heartbeat!

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 202
The RC300 is now mine with a proper pair of forks on it. It's been through a lot of trauma counselling.
They obviously don't understand Yorkshire Square legislation in Lincoln.

Latest posts

Back