1992 GT Psyclone 20" updated

Last week a Psyclone appeared at the Dutch marketplace.....
Yesterday Ryan and I picked this bike up.....it runs on mostly XTR900 parts, original 'Smoke/Dart' tyres...
The overall condition is about 6/10.....it exchanged owners for....€165,- BARGAIN!!!

Attachments

• GT Bicycles Psyclone.png
    GT Bicycles Psyclone.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 650
Thanks Merck! yes a pretty rare find indeed.
The strange thing is that there is again no serial number under the bottom bracket, same as 'our' black one!?

I presume, the serial numbers were just on a sticker attached below the bottom bracket. Of course, after 20 years these stickers are gone.

Nice find, that red 92 Psyclone. What a bargain, too!

That red one is a nice brother to the 20". Seen it on the Marketplace site but was a bit too much off the route for me. And sizewise I think it's more like a rider for you then the black one.

Good to see the black one coming to life again...Have fun with them.

Cheers,
Martin

Rahbari":v423ueda said:
I presume, the serial numbers were just on a sticker attached below the bottom bracket. Of course, after 20 years these stickers are gone.

Nice find, that red 92 Psyclone. What a bargain, too!

Yes, that what it is I think, the serial was only a sticker, so two Psyclone without serial.....to bad!

Attachments

• GT Bicycles Psyclone 20" bottom bracket.png
    GT Bicycles Psyclone 20" bottom bracket.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 615
Martin":28iq9zw2 said:
That red one is a nice brother to the 20". Seen it on the Marketplace site but was a bit too much off the route for me. And sizewise I think it's more like a rider for you then the black one.

Good to see the black one coming to life again...Have fun with them.

Cheers,
Martin

Thanks Martin, nice couple indeed!

Irvin

Hahaha Just saw that Psyclony on Marktplaats and placed a bid. Then I looked up the Psyclone and ended up here :) Iguess the seller will not respond to my bid then. Have fun with it!

Thanks Casper, yeah hilarious I became an email from Marktplaats that I was outbid on the Psyclone!
Next is yours!

Irvin

Back