i don't want to pay for thatchers funeral.

greenstiles":1g7pv4bm said:
Duh, we wouldn't need so much security if they weren't making such a song and dance about it and making it so big !

You are playing the thick card a little thick on this one GS. First you play dumb about Thatcher being inappropriate on a health service establishment; then you are trying to pretend Thatcher's funeral would somehow slip by unnoticed were it played down.

Not normally one for emoticons but ffs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You really don't know what your going on about..........and again '' just making it up''...of course a state funeral would need more security and therefore more cost. than a smaller one ..i'm off, i'm not getting into an argument over such rot...ta ta ;)

''However, our family motto is each to their own, so I try to respect that. ''......yer right :facepalm:

dbmtb":fajs44vo said:
Since we're no longer ganging up on Technoedup I'm back in.
That was ganging up? Pfft.

dbmtb":fajs44vo said:
It's the message it sends about double standards, cronyism and overall lack of respect for those taxpayers who aren't in the Thatcher fan-club in that it is essentially a marketing exercise for the Conservative Party, however woefully advised/implemented.
The plans for Thatcher's funeral were drawn up during Tony Blair's term, and ratified by him and then Brown. But let's not let facts get in the way of some Tory bashing.

From a marketing standpoint any fuss over Thatcher only serves to remind Tories how poor this shower are in comparison. If marketing is essentially the process of finding customers then this is anti marketing.

Back