Phil Wood or Royce BB 68x113 (112 or 114 also considered)

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Phil Wood or Royce BB
68x113 (give or take a mm)

It's actually for an MTB but thought I'd ask here

Budget is around ~£50 +/- depending

Re: Phil Wood or Royce BB 68x113 (112 or 114 also considered

I have a spare royce ti bb just taken out of the dekerf I have just sold. I will have to measure axle but I have run shimano and middleburn duo cranks on it. I also have the engraved stainless steel crank bolts to match, maybe some stickers too!

bert g":1886p88q said:
I have a spare royce ti bb just taken out of the dekerf I have just sold. I will have to measure axle but I have run shimano and middleburn duo cranks on it. I also have the engraved stainless steel crank bolts to match, maybe some stickers too!

That's be great if you could do that man.
Some people skimp on BB's but I think they should he as good as the other gear

Definitely, get a good one and you forget you've got it! Get a bad one and you hear it every pedal stroke! I will measure it tomorrow afternoon.

I've got a used titanium Hope one in 68mm / 113mm I'd sell for £50 posted (what I paid) I only used it for a few rides and upgraded the bike to external bearing type BB

riddim-track":1zqgkol4 said:
I've got a used titanium Hope one in 68mm / 113mm I'd sell for £50 posted (what I paid) I only used it for a few rides and upgraded the bike to external bearing type BB

riddim, thanks for that man, I've just earlier this afternoon received some emails regarding a Royce and want to see how that pans out (ie. some questions I had concerning it)
I'll definitely be in touch either way whether I go for the Royce or not as a Hope would be the next I'd go for if not a Royce or Phil.
Obviously, if you sell it in the meantime, my loss.
Thanks again!

:)

no worries it's just sat in the spares box waiting for an appropriate project, give me a shout if you need it.

Back