LOTSA STuff,spring cleaning-Campagnolo,Brooks,Ideale,Rossin

RANX

Retro Guru
Hi all

im selling all the extras-and not so extras- in this attempt of Spring Cleaning.below the pix and at the bottom the prices.If you have questions,or if you need more pix,feel free to contact me.I sold before in here,and i had all successful transactions.

Thanks.

Front wheel comprised of:rare early campy logo hub,with alloy franges and steel barrel,opn C quick release,alpina spokes and Martano rim.Lotsa dirt left,but still spins nicely and is straight.Lotsa dirt,but thats what actually presereved it,see the the differences between the clean and dirt areas,and you can tell that the chrome is still very good considering the age.Askin fifty pounds...if you want to check ebay for the hub only..

Regina ORO Ochain,NOS-Askin thirty pounds

Selle San MArco saddle,NS,mid nineties.Askin ten pounds

Selle Royal CONTUR saddle,this is the re-pop for the current market. .Askin Thirtyeight pounds with shipping included.

Vintage NOS Campagnolo dropouts set with Richard Sachs fork crown and tangs,Richie-issimo model.Askin forty pounds

Vintage campagnolo SR with what i believe are ,late c- record hoods in good conditions. twenty pound shipped.

Rarely seen early version of the Simplex tandem brake demultiplicator.,NOS conditions. twenty pounds shipped

Vintage campagnolo steel headset in excellent conditions. Askin sixty pounds shipped

Cinelli stem with RIVOLA panto logo,with missing internal wedge.I was goin to have the logo removed for some crazy panto job.Twenty five pounds shipped

vintage french TA bottle cages.Some chromeless spots,but plenty patina :p ten pounds.

http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/Pelts ... 6840558617

Rae OTTUSI butchered brooks saddle.Very nice conditions.Hard to come buy,and usually go for a pretty
penny.Perfect for any milano built bike. Hundredeighty pounds.-one just sold for like twice as much-

Vintage campagnolo BB,good conditions. thirty shipped

Re: LOTSA STuff,spring cleaning-Campagnolo,Brooks,Ideale,Ros

I will have more stuff up in her elater,seemingly ,photbuckt,has some issues goin on,or maybe,my system,is just too old,it took me forever to upload thes epix.So the rest will be up shortly,let me wait a couple of hours.
Thanks.

Campy SR levers sold.I may consider partial trades with bmx or skateboard stuff.Thanks.

Camapgnolo BB.Good conds. Thirty shipped.

Rossin panto stem by TTT.This is the rare early version. fifty pounds shipped.

Cinelli made RSSIN panto stem. Very nice panto job.Needs som epolishing,nothing that you cant do.All th elittle dings would go away.Insertion ssings would be covered once inserted.Forty five pound shipped.

Back