Girvin forks - proflex suspension parts

Proflex656

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,
I'm on the look out for some Girvin Vector forks ... Anything considered... Be great if it had a 1"1/8th steerer, no worries if it's 1"
Interested in forks to restore, with or without elastomers...all options considered.

Also any Proflex rear suspension spares, 656 and Reptile style rather than the ODS stuff

Not looking to spend a huge amount, just building up my spares stash

Thanks guys !

Re: Girvin forks

Bump

Anyone have anything with some Girvin Vectors fitted.....an old damaged or incomplete frame considered if the forks are ok to either use or rebuild.
On a budget, so I don't mind putting a bit of work in to either strip a damaged bike or restore some long unused forks.

Thanks guys - jr

Hi Guys,
Jussa has been really helpful...a top bloke.
Sadly I don't think I can use / stretch the budget to the complete ( usable ) frame Jussa has for sale.
It's a shame, but hey, thought I would try again to find just the forks to keep on budget.
Cheers for now - jr

Proflex656":h115q2np said:
Thought I'd give it another try.....bump !
:shock:

Hi fella, I've found some parts that may be useful, not a complete set of forks but legs and some of the linkage? may be able to make up a decent set if you were able to source the other parts? will send you a piccy of what i've got in the Man Cave :D

Thanks Dude !
Maybe I can post up the bits required to see what's about in other members spares boxes ?
I've got some new bushes and pivots....might be able to source the other bits and bobs ?
Cheers for now
jr

Proflex656":1onab3ab said:
Thanks Dude !
Maybe I can post up the bits required to see what's about in other members spares boxes ?
I've got some new bushes and pivots....might be able to source the other bits and bobs ?
Cheers for now
jr

Sounds like a plan, will sort out all i have, let you see it and go from there :D

Back