Little girls bike - Ridgeback Melody - 16" wheels - SOLD

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View

My daughter has outgrown her first ever MTB so with her birthday coming up soon then its new bike time so sadly her fab little Ridgeback is going. It's a brilliant little bike - made from 6061 alu is so light compared to most other kids bikes and ideal for them to get to grips with and pick up easily. Decent Tektro V brakes with alloy rims means it stops well too and has good tyres for street / trail use which have hadly any wear. I'd say this is suited to 5-7 year olds and it has a good range of adjustment possible with the stem and seatpost shown in their most extended positions. The mudguards and basket were added on from her previous trainer bike to keep skirts / hair out of the back wheel and carrying of many soft toys about. They suit the bike well and are essential equipment for a young girl rider ! lol.

£50 posted.

Re: Little girls bike - Ridgeback Melody - 16" wheels and PI

There be dragons in Wales.... Is that where you are? My little girl is 6, she is named Melody and she wants a mountain bike.... I reckon she'd love this.

If it has her name on it then its a must :)
There are indeed dragons in Wales but I'm referring to where tales of mysterious creatures and sea monsters abound .... deepest darkest Devon aaaaaarrr ! (well Totnes actually) so probably a little far to travel although I regularly am around Exeter for work if thats any good ?

I'll take it posted please. Too far to travel, even atop a ddraig goch... pm your particulars. :D

Back