I can't use it maybe someone else can?

let me knw if this is still available

"Cheap no-name cage pedals silver retro probably from 80s. £1 plus postage"

Yes they're still available.

Also apologies again folks - when people talk about their heads spinning - today's been one of those days.... Won't be hitting the sack till the early hours I have that much work to do.

Please bear with me.

Sorry everyone waiting for me in this thread.

I've not charged anyone anything yet....

My real life shop has just been too busy for me to do anything else the last month or so - which came as a big surprise as last year was a lot slower. Once I have got my VAT return done on 10th - I will come back to this thread and sort you all out.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Right folks.... Awfully sorry for the delay on this.

Just been far too busy IRL to sort this out.

I should still have all messages etc....

But if anyone is now tired of waiting and wants to cancel their "order", please let me know. I intend to do all the packing and weighing over the next couple of days.

OK I'm going to have to do this as quickly and simply as possible....and go with "hope it's right" postage rates....

Updating the thread with postage prices for each thing - and if it's more I'll bear the cost myself.

Next stage is to send the payment to ebayATbouchDOTdk adding any paypal fees or as gift....

Remember to add your address and what you are paying for.....

There are people who wanted multiples of things so price structure for postage is worked out at

Will leave it up to people to work out roughly what the weight of their package will be....

<50g £2
50-100g £3
100g-250g £4
500g-1kg £6
1kg-2kg £9

Right I've got everything packaged up that's paid for and it's going in the post tomorrow.

If it's not paid for (and a lot isnt') then too bad..... Don't have time right now to go through it all.

BUT!!!! If your name is Jon Farmer - you've sent me £5 but I don't know what for. So please send me a PM......

Back