GT STS - And so it begins...

Nice spec list that...should be a bit of a flyer.

With regards to the mech, you should be fine but you may need to change the jockey wheels. If my memory is correct, nine speed set ups have an extra tooth on the jockey wheel. I have some eight speed ceramic XTR jockey wheels in the parts bin if you're interested, that have never been used.

been keeping an eye on this as wana get a set of those forks for the gfs sts1

but lookin good and my sts 1000ds is on ebay and up for grabs

cyfa2809":ajtu0b77 said:
Glad I looked in. Looks smart as fook as does that white one.

I can't wait to get it finished! There's nothing more frustrating than knowing you have the money to get it done, but having to wait for it to go into your account! It's looking like it'll be done by the end of next week, depending on the turnaround time for having the forks serviced.

As for the white one - I bought it from Dave Wardell and it was his team 4X bike, hence all the Team Green kit. The only thing which was changed before he sold it to me was the forks which is why it had Recons on it. I swapped these for a NOS pair of Pace RC40s :cool:

Unfortunately it was stolen and the police did sweet FA about it, but enough of that..!

Yay! I can finally buy the rest of the kit I need!

Everything has now been ordered / bought - I'm just waiting for a couple of PayPal addresses from a few people on here and then I'll have got everything I need.

The forks are boxed up and are being collected today - the next time I see them they should be all plush and lovely thanks to Tim at Fork English :D

All that's left to do now is sit and wait for the bits to arrive... It's going to seem like a loooooooooooooooong wait!

:D :D

Back