Cannondale SM600 1987 top tube cable guides

24pouces":cv8oluef said:
I have drew them for Brian from a 1988 SM700 frame.

Thanks for the info. Regarding the 'Registered' sign I will just remove it with a craft knife, hopefully that shouldn't mess with the decal. I'm 99% sure the top tube decals don't have it for the 87 range.

BTW nice work

:idea: It would be great if someone could make some custom graphics decals

Swede":1ov04mvh said:
If you want customer decals you'll need to talk to Gil, who can be found at The Cycle Shed http://www.thecycleshed.co.uk/ or on the forum.

I'll try his website, thanks, Gil if you turn up on here then it's this sort of thing (not sure if custom graphics are even 'decalable' I cant see why not)
cannondale_customGREEN_(4).JPG

cannondale_customGREEN_(11).JPG

You'll have to get out your airbrush if you want something like that or at least find someone with an airbrush to do it for you...

Swede":1kq8bd0g said:
You'll have to get out your airbrush if you want something like that or at least find someone with an airbrush to do it for you...

I used to work with photoshop, I'm quite sure it could be done, you wouldn't be able to get the long big stripes but the smaller squares etc should be OK, but would be better airbrushed no doubt

OSMojo":1s00zacm said:
Swede":1s00zacm said:

I used to work with photoshop, I'm quite sure it could be done, you wouldn't be able to get the long big stripes but the smaller squares etc should be OK, but would be better airbrushed no doubt

For making decals, it's better to work with illustrator and making vectos files ;)
If you really needs, I've got the .ai cannondale files :LOL:

PS : Do you have seen on the second picture ? on the top of the seatstays, there's the patent number…

For making decals, it's better to work with illustrator and making vectos files ;)
If you really needs, I've got the .ai cannondale files :LOL:

PS : Do you have seen on the second picture ? on the top of the seatstays, there's the patent number…

It was only for the custom airbrush graphics, the cannondale decals I've got coming (that you drew for vintage cannondale) look fine. I noticed the patent number too, looks like you forgot to do that one :facepalm:......... ;)

:facepalm:
Sorry,
I only own 1985,1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991… 'dale. No 1987
I hoped that 87 are the same decals than 88 :LOL:

Back