Anyone have a large size mid 90's GT Zaskar?

dirttorpedo

Senior Retro Guru
I just picked up a used Ink blue Anno frame. Was told it is large sized. Having trouble believing it. Wondering if someone with a 19" could give me the frame dimensions so I can compare with mine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

it possible has the frame size stamped on one of the dropouts. i have two 20" (92 and 94) and they both have it on the outside of the left dropout.

i did have a 19 but its at my parents place so can't measure for you. it also had the 19 stamped in the same place. (its a '95)

Look for the Serial number as above. It'll have the size at the end of it. Mine was 0597067020 so a 20" and my LTS is 011962346LTS16 :)

Thanks guys - I saw someone mention the coding but was looking for it on the bottom of the BB shell. :oops: Because of the colour I was guessing that mine might be a 95 or a 96. Funny, I was never a big GT fan BITD, but now I have two of their frames in my garage and I'm starting to like the look. I just wish my edge was a size larger.

Have a look at the catalogues in the gallery section.
Some of the GT ones have got complete geometry and tube sizes.

MADJEZ":3r6fxqsc said:

that's where I started, but didn't find what I was looking for. The German probably didn't help. Then I searched the forum and finally posted my question. Didn't want to waste peoples time if I didn't have to. :oops:

dirttorpedo":17cnin65 said:
MADJEZ":17cnin65 said:

that's where I started, but didn't find what I was looking for. The German probably didn't help. Then I searched the forum and finally posted my question. Didn't want to waste peoples time if I didn't have to. :oops:

1995 catalogue page 9 for pre 1995 frames.
1998 catalogue page 53 (or page 31 in second) for 1996 on.

I know its German but a process of elimination will tell you what tube is what.

I have the English 97 gt catalogue' will scan in this week and put it in the archive

Back