Empty

Re: 1994 Fat Chance Shock a Billy prototype #153P4ML

After the initial flirtation with 3DV and then speaking with Casey and others from FC at the time when this is built back up it will be sporting some rather different colours.

Hopefully the rear triangle will be back from Argos next week but I have decided to order some new bushes for it so it might be a while until its back together.

Re:

Rick Draper":dmff8qge said:
Been deliberating what wheels to put on this. I have the following:

Option 1. XTR M900 hubs with Silver Mavic M231's.

Option 2. XTR M900 hubs with Silver Campagnolo Mirox rims.

One pair will be for this and the other will go on my 1992 clockwork.

Anyone got any thoughts?

I'd go for the 231s... very solid rim. Period correct-ish (if not spot-on). And I own a pair (unlike the Campy's) and can vouch for 'em, FWIW. :cool:

Re: Re:

PeteC":2bqavfwz said:
I'd go for the 231s... very solid rim. Period correct-ish (if not spot-on). And I own a pair (unlike the Campy's) and can vouch for 'em, FWIW. :cool:

Cheers but I have had a few changes since then :cool: I have some turquoise Ringles laced onto Araya rims ready to go on it.

Just had the call off Argos to say the swingarm is finished and should be with me tomorrow :D

Re: 1994 Fat Chance Shock a Billy prototype #153P4ML

The rear triangle has arrived this morning so I have got it built up. Just need the last Ringle turquoise parts to arrive (skewers, a zooka and a moby) and then decide if I should use silver, black or turquoise bars.

Back