The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Thanks, Pete! I'll do a 'collection' thread at some point, it changes almost daily though as I sell some to pay for others.

Welcome aboard Billy. Sounds like you have some very interesting bikes in your collection.
It'd be great to see some photos of them.

mmm 853 :cool:

Welcome aboard, always wonder what riding's available over Saddleworth way, hope we can tap into your local knowledge at some point!

drystonepaul":omcgg7qu said:
Welcome aboard Billy. Sounds like you have some very interesting bikes in your collection.

Thanks, Paul. They're not all mountain bikes (sorry!) in fact only about five are, and three of them are horrible all suspension rubbish ones :oops:
Happy to slat some pictures up, is there a suitable thread or am I ok to stick 'em up on this one? Thanks.

Cavauxhall":rjbfr3n1 said:
drystonepaul":rjbfr3n1 said:

Thanks, Paul. They're not all mountain bikes (sorry!) in fact only about five are, and three of them are horrible all suspension rubbish ones :oops:
Happy to slat some pictures up, is there a suitable thread or am I ok to stick 'em up on this one? Thanks.

The fact they aren't all mountain bikes is what makes them interesting.
The best places to put up threads would be the one that ElPedro has linked to as well as this one for road bikes: --> viewforum.php?f=23

But you can put some pictures on this thread too if you want.

Hi All, I'm Stu from Chorlton, will be receiving my 91 Dynatech Sentinel next Tuesday/Wednesday. I also have a 2004 Saracen Xess and a modern Cannondale hybrid that don't count.
Just riding around southern Manchester at the moment until I can afford a new car to get me out to the countryside again, was very keen on Macc forest BITD up around the Cat and Fiddle in particular.

Re:

Hello and welcome Stu.
Macc Forest is very much my neck of the woods. I'll be organising a retro ride out there in the next few weeks.
I reckon you'd be able to sort out a lift with someone if you'd like to join us.

Hey Paul, thanks for the welcome :) That would be brilliant Thanks, I'd really like to go along. ( despite being a bit lardy these days :) )

Back