Klein Attitude 1991 XL rider

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After months and months in the attic and a winterperiod working on it I finally finished my second Klein Attitude. After the HLF is now original catalogue spec, this one is made with some of this and some of that. All the parts I had laying around and they looked nice on the bike like Cook Brothers cranks, White Industrie hubs, some Ringle, some Syncros, some Shimano.

Most wunderfull part on this Klein is the box forks, which I think has to be on a Dolomite Attitude.

The Attitude will be used as a rider, so not all parts are that periode correct, the klein has had plenty of use and abuse in the past. With some good pictures, this hardly can be seen ;).

Foto-TRQBFPO4.jpg

Foto-XGBNFTUR.jpg

Foto-3MVWU8EQ.jpg

Foto-TPSDLBOY.jpg

Foto-PSPTDP4R.jpg

Foto-CBRC8XSN.jpg

Thansk for looking :)

Cheers,
Martin

Martin":2wllbfro said:
Most wunderfull part on this Klein is the box forks, which I think has to be on a Dolomite Attitude.

Totally agree. ;)

Martin":2wllbfro said:
the klein has had plenty of use and abuse in the past. With some good pictures, this hardly can be seen ;)

Overall condition looks very good to me though.

Enjoy it!

nice one martin, it looks great! nicely proportioned too for you, it does look a bit more in scale overall than your old psyclone

Thanks for the comments :D

This one fits me better then the Hlf one, only because the stem is 1.5cm shorter. Will see how it handles some off road, only have used it on some night rides in town.

Cheers

Nice big Klein Martin! Looks still very good. Did you ever considered to put some skinwall tires on it? I like it more, but it's your bike.....

Arie, thanks. Have just put some Panaracer skinwalls on my HLF and that looks nice, have to make some new pictures soon (was also catalogue spec iirc). Have had them in this one and it's not my cup of tea. Prefer the black ones. Although these are just some Schwalbe's with low profile wich I had laying around.

Cheers,
Martin

Latest posts

Back