1992 Rocky Mountain Équipe SSP - NEW PICS. page 4 !!!!

really inspiring

This amazing build made me start to create my first ss-bike.
I also have an almost forgotten frame in the attic: it's a K2 C50 just from the same year:1992. Not in such immaculate condition as yours,but proper for everyday use: that cycle will be my "city-and-surroundings warrior"... :twisted:

looking for decals

I recently got an Equipe and trying to figure out the year. The paint is pretty rough and there's some surface rust so I'm going to clean it up and powder coat it soon but haven't had any luck finding the old style decals. Where did you get yours from?

Attachments

• RM_Equip_Full_Side_3.jpg
    RM_Equip_Full_Side_3.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 755
Re: looking for decals

oldbones":3s661a69 said:
I recently got an Equipe and trying to figure out the year. The paint is pretty rough and there's some surface rust so I'm going to clean it up and powder coat it soon but haven't had any luck finding the old style decals. Where did you get yours from?

That's a 93. Easy giveaway is the original "Race Face" branded shoulder holder seat and the "Equipe" logo font on that. ;)

Re: looking for decals

RockiMtn":v0zi3ycs said:
oldbones":v0zi3ycs said:
That's a 93. Easy giveaway is the original "Race Face" branded shoulder holder seat and the "Equipe" logo font on that. ;)

thanks! I couldn't afford a RM back in the day so I'm looking forward to restoring this one. Magas' '93 is definitely serving up some inspiration

Corratec":32hzdar2 said:
Hi magas. do you have a decals designs ?

got the decals from Gil_M over here. He has done all the graphic for me and I'm sure he still have them in his archive.
cheers.

Back