2012 Nukeproof Mega

Re: 2012 Nukeproof Mega *work in progress*

Pedals arrived today!

About as sexy as pedals can get!

BCEF1406-3C2F-451B-A38C-51E5335073DB-4517-000001A287D26CF3.jpg

Ooooh, they're lovely.

The polished contact surface area is a great idea, should keep them looking good for a while longer. Amazing when you think how much you can pick them up for. Makes the thought of spending £100 plus on a pair of pedals seem even sillier. Although I've always like the Straitline ones.

Yeah I paid £39.99 for these from Evans with discount code. Needle bearings all round instead of the usual bushes. They really are a nice bit of kit for that money.

Nice build, I helped a mate build his mega last year and he loves it!

2.1's on a big trail bike is a bit of an eyebrow raiser! I run high rollers for general trail use, 2.35 Lust on back, high roller II exo 2.4 on the front. Ace combo!

I rode the bike yesterday, only about 7 miles on the local blue route, but it rides so much nicer than it did before! The tyres are going to stay until I've found a reason for them not to, at the moment I'm very impressed with them. The bars/stem feel great, the saint discs are so much better than the hope ones I previously had, and the pedals are really grippy!

I can't wait to get the reverb seatpost now.

Good stuff.

I've had an email today to day that my Reverb order has been processed...

Me too! ;)

I've also watched all the Instalation videos, how to shorted the hose and bleed the system. So im just ready for it to land. Night even shorten the brake hoses too whilst I'm at it.

Looks pretty easy really. They come with the full bleed kit too making them even more bargaintastic.

Back