What not so modernish petrol estate car?

Re: What modernish petrol estate car?

Should really have checked to see how much go for but what about the Seat Exeo? Older A4 with a new bonnet and no badge snobbery built into the price.

Yep can't fault the legacy, apart from my own preference of a manual box.

Just completed 1200mile round trip to Southern Ireland and it was faultless. I've also discovered that if you run at a constant 70-75 you get around 33mpg, but if you want to have a bit more fun (say 90-95 on a private road of course) you'll get..., around 33mpg. Doesn't make any sense, but I've calculated the fuel use to the very litre..,

Mine's for sale, John, if you wanted to come have a look??

The Merc is sweet but might be a touch excessive.

The OH isn't buying into the Legacy, still be interest in a link to yours Steve.

GT-Steve":36etcs5c said:
Yep can't fault the legacy, apart from my own preference of a manual box.

Just completed 1200mile round trip to Southern Ireland and it was faultless. I've also discovered that if you run at a constant 70-75 you get around 33mpg, but if you want to have a bit more fun (say 90-95 on a private road of course) you'll get..., around 33mpg. Doesn't make any sense, but I've calculated the fuel use to the very litre..,

Mine's for sale, John, if you wanted to come have a look??

I have found that with several larger engined estates.

My last but one Merc was a 24v 3.0l and you got around 22mpg whether you were trickling around the B roads or hammering it up the M1.

I looked for those Seat estates and there seem to be no petrol models around.

I think the Ford is a cracking car, and the plentiful supply means locating a gem will be easy.

I don't see many Legacy's about, my theory is there rubbish on fuel, I've always wanted one as well. my current car

getin":2f3jzezd said:
I don't see many Legacy's about, my theory is there rubbish on fuel

Your theory is correct. Expensive tax too!!!

Back