Dura Ace 7400 NON AERO Hoods NOS

try flogging them on ebay.com - the yanks are used to paying ridiculous prices
for old bike kit!!

:roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Could you not buy the levers and hoods and then use the hoods and sell the levers?

Am i stating the blatantly obvious?

TGR":ldrm03t5 said:
Could you not buy the levers and hoods and then use the hoods and sell the levers?

Am i stating the blatantly obvious?

I'm Confused why would i buy leavers complete with hoods & then sell the hoods?

Well, I am looking for 600AX / DA AX aero hoods. Last NOS pair went for over £50 on ebay. Therefore i have been looking at other options - i recently bought a DA AX lever (used) with an NOS hood on it for £20. So all i need now is one RHS hood. If i come across a RH lever with NOS hood - happy days if it is £20 - I will then have two hoods for £40 and spare levers - if i sell the levers for £20 for the pair, my total outlay for a pair of NOS hoods will be £20 - which is a reasonable price IMHO.

I hope i have explained this well enough.

Richard

TGR":uivbusbk said:
Good find Richard! You been trolling about ebay lately ? I remember back in the day when I helped RUN a bike
in the very early 80's, ebay would have been a godsend but nowadays its full of chumps who see ridiculous
high prices so expect to think they themselves will get such a high price from the genuine interested RBers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ian Raleigh":1dmx3l3q said:
TGR":1dmx3l3q said:
Good find Richard! You been trolling about ebay lately ? I remember back in the day when I helped RUN a bike
in the very early 80's, ebay would have been a godsend but nowadays its full of chumps who see ridiculous
high prices so expect to think they themselves will get such a high price from the genuine interested RBers.

Thanks for the BUMP

Back