Sunday 14th April - Longuns Scunthorpe Circular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye no worries Ben, pm me your postcode or whatever place you want to meet up at, and ill be there :cool:

Meet me at the bridge at 9ish now then we will head over the bridge for breakfast at Barneys.

Same here mines cleaned and lubed, rather annoyed its raining though, oh and it's more of a squeeze to get my bike in my van than I thought lol

Have a good ride chaps and don't forget to take plenty of pics, I'm out doing a bit
of a ground work for the national.

the wifes out and ive a disc drive to true, a pace to prep and all my kit to find......king of the last minutes again lol

Are you going to be riding a disc drive, is it wrong that I'm a little excited, I've never seen one for real!

Spudly":2szq6ye3 said:
Same here mines cleaned and lubed, rather annoyed its raining though, oh and it's more of a squeeze to get my bike in my van than I thought lol
Good job i'm on the small bike then, easier to fit in.
Needs a front cable change* but can't be arsed to do it and really should line up the brake blocks properly, but that would only slow me down.

*just the front mech as it seems my wandering shifting issues are down to my lacklustre cable end cap fitting (i.e. not) and is now pocking through the cable stop. Probably at a time when I had none, now I have loads.

I was actual kidding Ben, the back of my van is like the tardis, it's big enough for a few bikes fully assembled lol!

If that has any bearing on your choice of bike then don't worry!

My 'trial fit' earlier on!

4F23FDBA-7F27-49FD-B75F-749F083460E2-806-00000095F92A6389_zpsdf5b6df0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back