anyone have any info on this? 90's Fusion content

It helps pay for rent and electricity I think, along with the bike sales, rental, bike cafe etc

We need to get our ebay shop set up, nd keep the retro stuff we get sometimes going. Its just finding someone happy to sit at the pc and write the listings ;)

SEANSTEPHENS":2m6krqct said:
NeilM":2m6krqct said:
I live just outside Bristol.

I'll come and pick it up rather than it be scrapped.

PM me and we'll make arrangements.

I was hoping someone would save it tbh. I was gonna strip it the other week but I don't think I had the heart :LOL: :facepalm:

I'll drop you a pm now

Make sure you charge him more than £25 - this is way too light weight a ride for the West Mids scrap heap challenge :LOL:

nevadasmith":115hpy05 said:
Make sure you charge him more than £25 - this is way too light weight a ride for the West Mids scrap heap challenge :LOL:

I'd not thought of that.... but now you come to mention it :twisted:

It'll be just the bare frame that we'd part with. The other components are all far too useful, unless you want to offer a reasonable market value for the (mostly XC comp) stuff

The bare frame is fine, Adrian and I are just sharing a joke.

I actually have no use for the frame, and will pass it on ASAP (at no profit); I just could not see a nice looking frame go to the scrap man.

cce":aqx9q8pt said:
It'll be just the bare frame that we'd part with. The other components are all far too useful, unless you want to offer a reasonable market value for the (mostly XC comp) stuff

True... Though the 1 1/4" forks stem and headset will be of little use to us. At least for quite some time

Back