Honc 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
theredchili":3jaj8z84 said:
matthew71":3jaj8z84 said:
rain or shine 100k for me,and james what about your other bikes, like the fat chance, orange 5 and clockwork ????

Only the Five remains , and I've worn the bottom bracket out on that bad boy too !!

5 min job external bottom bracket what's the problem? :0) (don't have to be super expensive either!!)

i think that you need to sell the jones and orange,and buy yourself a fishing rod.you are bound to catch a PIKE sooner or later

matthew71":1v3esp3s said:
i think that you need to sell the jones and orange,and buy yourself a fishing rod.you are bound to catch a PIKE sooner or later

Matt, I'm actually riding a cow not a fishing rod, see you Sunday x

theredchili":2gigntr8 said:
matthew71":2gigntr8 said:
rain or shine 100k for me,and james what about your other bikes, like the fat chance, orange 5 and clockwork ????

Only the Five remains , and I've worn the bottom bracket out on that bad boy too !!

Best reason for square taper I reckon as 6 years on the IF is still on the same b/b that it came with (and I've no idea how old it already was). I've got a range you can try for length but not in time for this weekend I'm afraid.

meteogram.png

The forecasts are looking a little grimmer now :(

Woken up to milder temps for sure and no rain yet but its looking grey!!!!

Hmmm slightly overlooked something can anyone print my entry email and bring it along if I send it over? :oops:

Mrs T and I did our own "Mini HONC" or if you prefer "HONC lite" this morning. Short loop from top of Cleve Hill to Guiting Power and back via Charlton Abbot.

Whatever the weather it's going to be messy people.

I'll try to add pics in a minute.

Twister":3daiqzs0 said:
Mrs T and I did our own "Mini HONC" or if you prefer "HONC lite" this morning. Short loop from top of Cleve Hill to Guiting Power and back via Charlton Abbot.

Whatever the weather it's going to be messy people.

I'll try to add pics in a minute.

Did you ride on any of the actual route? Everything I found during the week was pretty much hard packed stone stuff of course not saying there isn't any field/bridal stuff in there but what I rode/recced in week looked pretty safe from swamps?

In fairness, we were riding the 2011 route, which in parts seemed to be the reverse of this years route.

It might be the worst clag we went through was not this years route. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back