Plus Net

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
What a shower of Sh!te!
25 minutes I've been waiting to find out why, for the second time in a week they've failed to connect me up to the fibrous superhighway....
And surely they can play other Muzak than bands from Sheffield? Jarvis Cocker and the Human League Ad Nauseam...
Great service! :roll:

Robert Palmer now. He's not a Sheffield lad is he?

Talk talk does my swede in!!! House lines useless broadbands temperamental and now I can't watch BBC and I'm missing my fav channels grrrrrr should of stuck with sky

TheGreenRabbit":o67mifli said:
Plus net, fantastic service, always sort me out when I need it.

Maybe, but having made two appointments for the engineers visit, and plusnet failing to attend either, with no notice or explanation, it didn't bode well!
Now signed back up with the Devil I know.
45 minutes hanging on the phone this morning to speak to someone who might know what the f*ck was happening was the last straw...

Booked my BT Infinity middle of last week, got an e-mail.... actually several e-mails and sms messages telling me the engineer would be with me between 8.00am and 1.00pm and at 8.30am he rang and was at the door a couple of minutes later; an hour after that and we were up and running.

The only downside is, he seems to have killed my second phone line, but as I hardly ever use it, I've just put in a fault report.

Plus.net are now part of BT are they not, far cry from their original origins back in Sheffield as Force9. Still fond memories of getting the QuakeWorld server setup on 0800 numbers.

FluffyChicken":3fg9dpdy said:
Plus.net are now part of BT are they not, far cry from their original origins back in Sheffield as Force9. Still fond memories of getting the QuakeWorld server setup on 0800 numbers.

I remember when t'internet was all fields around here, we had PAD connections from that lovely woman JANet. DENNIS, the bloke that runs t'internet now, was not much past the twinkle in in Mr and Mrs Host-Files eyes.

etc. ;)

Actually, I am not THAT old, but I can still dial a modem using ATDT commands and solder serial cables.

/boringgeekmodeoff

Back