USERNAMES!!!

Mines my nickname, granted to me by the ne'er do well youff of my first beat, who thought I was a little unhinged so they very kindly named me after Mark Brandon Read. Even the Supernintendo calls me Chopper, so I may as well not have.a.real name at all.

Wookiee well if you met me you would know...6ft 4ish, 16 stone and bodily hairy! Also had long hair till bout 5 years ago (when I started loosing it!) My mates have called me chewie or wookiee since my mid teens and the name has stuck for the last 20 odd years!

Elysaria is the name I made up for the location for an online game I designed a few years back (since been put on hold due to real life stuff)...

By fairly obvious extension, I was a denizen of said realm and have used the name since.

(I was previously known as Rincewind but got bored of that name as it's less interesting to try to explain!)

In my youth i thought it would be cool to get the same D 12 tattoo on my srms as eminem so thought dirtydozen would suit. Although i have recently had the 12 covered with a new tattoo

Back