How much is my BMX worth thread?

freestyler":2p3n1mnt said:
How about mine? Not that its going to be sold ;)

84' Curtis Freestyler
Just waiting on my NOS shimano sx pedals, odi mushrooms and aeroyal seat to arrive.. Then just a pad set to find..

(snip pics!)

gotta be worth £10-20, no?

Ahh well.. spent a fair bit more than that estimate in parts alone haha..
Original bars? Curtis only made frames and forks i believe?
Its still my on going project as in the future a nice set of cranks and original skyway's would be nice.. along with proper curtis forks ofcourse.

Hi all,

I picked this 1997 Dyno Slammer a few years ago fairly cheaply, the chrome is in mint condition, it came with a couple of non-stock parts and i had to replace the original wheels as the hub cones were worn and i struggled getting replacements, but they are in vgc also. It's barely been ridden aside from a couple of days in the sun, and stored indoors.

I've not really seen many of these popping up on bmx sites/ebay, so wasn't sure if they were at the rarer end of the mid-school band and if so any more desirable? Any idea what it might fetch?

Thanks!

It's harder to say on the 90's bmx's as they are not so sort after as the 80's - but saying that there are some that folks will bite yer hand off for

you have a sweet clean ride there - now price depends on who else likes it if you were to sell it

A clean ridfe like that could well go for £210+ but at the same time it could only go for £170 on a bad day - also it could go for more with the right buyer

certain bmx's don't have a set price (of which ebay is fast putting on most bmx's )

anybody else is welcome to let us know there thoughts on price's ;)

cheers B ;)

Hi

My brother has a 2003 Hoffman Rhythm in black which has seen little use, and is all original spec. Its the same spec and pretty much the same condition as the one in the supplied pic (not his actual bike). I seem to remember he bought it new for around £450. Not sure if there is much love for these or not? Would it be worth splitting it to get my bro the best price? Any thoughts appreciated!

Wook

Attachments

• Hoffman Rhythm.jpg
    Hoffman Rhythm.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4,889
Just dug my brothers old Raleigh mag 20 bmx out the loft,it's in very clean and original condition.what would this be worth if I was to sell???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4,850
I sold one for £120 but it was in great condition

£100+ to start with and go up - good clean pictures are the key to selling

it looks clean and original :cool:

Back