rock lobster ??????

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's a 2000 (approx.).
I have one exactly the same. Really nice riding frames!
What's your plans for it?

makster":r3hgzgrd said:
It's a 2000 (approx.).
I have one exactly the same. Really nice riding frames!
What's your plans for it?
2000 nice one so the disc mounted spare frame would be a little newer. the plan was as the listing was a little hazy on spec other than the wheels and forks was go see if the bike had any nice xt gear on it i could rob for my technium build and flog the leftovers off to recoupe a little money, as its lx spec and not in the best condition i was about to leave it untill the seller offers to throw the spare frame in on the deal, so now they are both with me, the crank and bars will be used on a bike im rebuilding for a family member the frames will be stripped and powder coated and one will be sold on along with the rest of the parts, the other frame will hang in my garage along side my technium with the drop bars on it ready for a single speed project. looking on google last night i found that rock lobster did a cyclecross version of the bike so now i have to try find out if its an original cyclecross frame i have or an mtb that had the bars swapped on it.

Sorry, I didn't notice it didn't have disc tabs :oops:
Probably a year or 2 earlier then. Gil has got those decals on file too....I know, as I've had 2 sets off of him!
I'll be interested in those forks, if you're selling?

Back