The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The History Man":1mzth0i2 said:
nevadasmith":1mzth0i2 said:
£25 on the nose. Bit buggered if it needs anything :LOL:

There's two very buggered kenda tyres in my wheelie bin if you want them!
Beer and cake = 2 x vertical pro 2.3s courtesy of theredchilli. ;)

Thanks but I think I'll pass - dangerous Dave has gone round the verderers on wildslippers so that pretty much means that anything is OK :D

James - you are a cheap date ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
daj":299dlj7p said:
The History Man":299dlj7p said:
:oops: Just want to say you have no competition from me. Rode the verderers today with a very fit very patient very young red chilli (the) didn't see much of him unless he stopped! Having not got on a bike for twenty years until last month, I was absolutely hopeless. Mr chilli (James) was a star. Do you all know CPR?

To be fair you have just ridden with the cycling equivalent of god , the man has been known to rip cranks off bikes just by clipping in!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: only once did that happen :twisted:

The History Man":3i9mzzq1 said:

Yes seen those by IMO they are much too good - there is a lovely Reynolds 500 Claud Butler on eBay at the moment £25 BIN:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330903388433? ... 1423.l2649

However having seen a glimpse of the pile of rubbish that you bought I was inspired to buy something equally nasty :LOL: EDIT: Just seen the full bike pic of your Giant. I take the 'rubbish' comment back - that was a blooming bargain!

The crapivator is a good choice too and that is a splendid example - this is going to be fun!

I'd love to see a Raleigh Lizard in the mix and maybe a Townsend or Emmelle :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
nevadasmith":15j8mjqv said:
I'd love to see a Raleigh Lizard in the mix and maybe a Townsend or Emmelle :D

I tried to get a Holdsworth, but someone obviously decided they REALLY wanted it and in the end it went for £38 :facepalm:

I know its going against the grain but I want to get a REALLY shite full bouncer to just see 1. how bad they really are & 2. when will I ever again actually own one or ride one at a trail centre? :LOL:

I thought it was obligatory to have a full susser if you ride trail centres.

The same as if you do have a full susser it is obligatory to ride through the car park with your full face helmet perched on the top of your head, rather like a giant Bowler hat, bouncing up and down on the suspension and trying to pull wheelies.

By unwanted gift do we read, nicked from the back of Asda?

Not exactly RETRO though is it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back