**ALL SOLD***

Re: Couple of saddles-Onza-DX seatpost-Deore RD-Blue granny

Nice saddle. I might go out and buy a bike that would suit it and get back to you...

Re: SG C46-SK9-LX-saddles-Onza-DX seatpost-Deore RD-Prep M-K

MORE GOODIES ADDED,
KARMA ADDED,
REDUCTIONS,
FREE SIS Go Fuel with your order, While stocks last................................... :D
You've never had it so good.

Interested....
LX m560 rear mech- scuffs
I have an old alesa/mailard (130mm rear spacing) wheelset, needs greasing but straight enough with very little wear, includes a 6 speed freewheel- collection ONLY.

Collection Saturday 27/Sunday 28 April any good for you?

GasPipeWarrior":307410jt said:
Interested....
I have an old alesa/mailard (130mm rear spacing) wheelset, needs greasing but straight enough with very little wear, includes a 6 speed freewheel- collection ONLY.

Hello again.

I'll put them by for you,
Saturday probably better. I just might be in Sutton/Four Oaks area on the Sunday if that's any good for you?

Spibblo":180mjkf3 said:
GasPipeWarrior":180mjkf3 said:
Interested....

Hello again.

I'll put them by for you,
Saturday probably better. I just might be in Sutton/Four Oaks area on the Sunday if that's any good for you?

PM'd. :D

Are you coming to the Mynd next weekend (does this sound familiar?!)? If so can I dib the Suntour stuff to grab off you then pretty please? :D

Otherwise I'd like the purple seat QR, and I'm still umming over the Onzas... :roll:

Cheers!

Back