Facebook

jonnyboy666":1ttt201u said:
tintin, do you post as B.Trimble on MTBR? go down the page a bit, found this from google image search

http://forums.mtbr.com/weight-weenies/p ... 57-49.html

maybe this is the same guy?

According to a mate who is on Farcebook he is Canadian. Any way what ever. I've deleted my pictures from that site and left it.

Thanks to work now blocking this site i'm spending much less time on line.

Andy R":3lyae2xg said:
tintin40":3lyae2xg said:
This was pointed out to me today :twisted: some w@nker claiming my Trimble is his

Why on earth would anyone do that? - you do get some weird people........ ;)
to offer it for sale a few months down the line

tintin40":15y0kh4i said:
jonnyboy666":15y0kh4i said:
tintin, do you post as B.Trimble on MTBR? go down the page a bit, found this from google image search

http://forums.mtbr.com/weight-weenies/p ... 57-49.html

maybe this is the same guy?

According to a mate who is on Farcebook he is Canadian. Any way what ever. I've deleted my pictures from that site and left it.

Thanks to work now blocking this site i'm spending much less time on line.

you didn't say whether that was you on MTBR or the impostor. it would be worth knowing as people could be warned over there.

jonnyboy666":1fql7w4l said:
you didn't say whether that was you on MTBR or the impostor. it would be worth knowing as people could be warned over there.

that was me. B.Trimble. a better screen name?

TheGreenRabbit

Perhaps its not your bike, and some one has build a tintin40 tribute bike ?

We all know our bikes. a tribute bike? worrying

tintin40":dt5g8536 said:
[We all know our bikes. a tribute bike? worrying

Not as worrying as the cardboard cut out I have of you T.. next to the telly in the living room :twisted:

I left a message on his FB thing after I emailed it to you... unsurprisingly no response.

so it's a public page as opposed to a private page?

linky please!! i'll point it out aswel!! :twisted: :twisted:

He's got pics of GT Steve's (?) STS with the linkage forks/Aerospokes(?)+slicks in his photos, too. Don't see anything there about claims of ownership, though.

chiswickcollectables":3va1fktl said:
Not as worrying as the cardboard cut out I have of you T.. next to the telly in the living room :twisted:

I left a message on his FB thing after I emailed it to you... unsurprisingly no response.

you should put the cut out in the window. it will keep people away :LOL:

just noticed i've started posting more. So i'm off :LOL:

Back