D

Re: Gt Lobo 1999- new rear shock page 6

Maxipedia":aew6tfwd said:
Because of you I will most likely paint my own Lobo black. Take it as a compliment, because that's what it is!

Thanks! This is my teenage dream!

This is the seat you need this is a pic of peatys all black lobo I found he was running big MRP too, shock looks great you can take that off your signature now you found it just time for the michelins 24's

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 418

In fact, I had found a Straight8 Super Deluxe shock for a very very few money, and I wanted to put it on my Lobo, but because of the piggyback, it doesn't fit (the piggyback would touch the rear wheel).
So it's the reason why your shock interest me so much !

heavyp":48xceh83 said:
This is the seat you need this is a pic of peatys all black lobo I found he was running big MRP too, shock looks great you can take that off your signature now you found it just time for the michelins 24's

Nice find with the picture!!! Can't see me having much joy with finding a seat like that but now I know what its like i'll keep my eyes peeled! Yeah you're right, next stop Comp 24s!

Um I just saw a pic of your bike on a certain website you cant ruin it with a black spring, its throwing off all the red accents of the bike haha.

If you go black spring you may as well go black swing arm but even that would look funny as with the black end he had a red spring

see:

Attachments

• 2013-02-15 16.50.jpg
    2013-02-15 16.50.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 388
Re: Re:

ChrisBrown81":2gwn9i26 said:
On the picture you posted before though (page 4) it is Black? and in MBUK there was a picture of his all black bike with black spring.... That's the first time I've seen his black bike with Red spring. Confused haha

Sorry mate total brain fart I forgot about that other pic :oops:

Um you know what this means thou, time to spray that rear end black, red spring = silver rear, black spring = black rear

There were new comp 24's on ebay the other day i totally forgot to mention it to ya as you've been a bit quite on here, there were new comp 16's to which i snapped up.

What else are you after ?

Back