better late than never...

mark_w

Dirt Disciple
in typical style, i have only just seen this section after making a couple of posts elsewhere.. :roll:

but anyway..

i found this place by accident when looking up something when i was after another specialized a few weeks ago. i had an old Rockhopper a bit back, sold it for good money but regretted it as soon as the guy was going round the corner with it.
so i saw a Hardrock frame advertised on here by 'Twain', did the deal, bought some bits off here, in the meantime found a tatty old rockhopper locally & picked it up for 20 odd quid, so i've been busy making that rideable as well as building up my hardrock.
i have a modernish Raleigh explore MTB as well as a really old raleigh racer i must get round to sorting out.
i'm not a 'serious' cyclist, more use one as a healthier way of getting round the village, the occasional trip down the canal towpath/disused railway line footpath etc., just prefer older bikes & working on them.

apart from bicycles, my only real interest is motorcycles. i have a Harris Magnum 2 and a Suzuki GSXR1000.
age 40 something [late 40 something...], married, several children/dogs etc, work for a work based training provider & drive a Jag [an old, small one].

so that's me. there you go. :)

big shed? not really, but has got rubber walls!
need to, just bought an old carrera frame for a fiver!

....its just the start.....i'd get far away from here before it gets too bad.....but if you dont, and you stay and enjoy the great company and brilliant days out riding, then welcome along!!.... :D

Latest posts

Back