Show us what you did today, thread

Just finished building this tonight.

IMG_0581_zps83be6242.jpg

that is looking braw, nice and slack and I like slack :cool: I'll need to get a wee shoat one day :) have you preferred the self build then?

So many people have nice new shiny things and its not even xmas.

No green skewers ? Hope did a really nice forest green a while back and CK have a matching dark green headset,, would make a nice touch ,better than the gold skewer that just looks out of place :? Srry to be critical :)

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the blue pedals Dyna! :LOL:

It was partly a parts box build, and gold skewer and blue pedals were what was there. :facepalm:

Yup K, went for the self build. You were bang on about the price, especially as I wanted the 8 over the 11 speed Alfine. Admitedly I did use a fair bit of parts bin stuff that I haven't costed, but as you see it, it was built for less than £950. If you take away the stuff I didn't need to buy, but did anyway, I could have built it for £700. :shock:

Yup, Alfine ZZ. Not ridden it yet so can't compare but will be going out for a shakedown shortly. :mrgreen:

I hope it rides nice as my beloved Stumpy helped to fund it. :cry: Hope you two are getting on. :D

Back