Bespoke Bristol

I'm supposed to be going for a ride at the weekend. Got invites for both Sat and Sun. Plus, it's my mum's birthday on Sat. The weather is nicer on Sunday, and it should have had a day to dry out a little, but... decisions decisions

i have a free ticket for the friday evening so that's good but i just heard that saturday is sold out online! i didn't bother getting an online ticket because the saving was only £1.80 and at the time i wasn't a defo. that said there are still tickets on the door on the day but you'll have to be there early.

i'm staying at the ramada inn 1/2 a mile away which is one of the 2 recommended/discounted hotels for the show so i intend to be there early on saturday

I shall force my daughter there for the third year running. I go there for the bikes she goes for the cafe. They both get bigger every year.

That's why I decided to go on Sunday.

I went on Saturday last year and the place was rammed, which is good, but makes it pretty hard to see everything properly, or to get a decent chat with the people on the stand.

Back