1992 Rocky Mountain Titanium - NOW SOLD

Re: 1992 Rocky Mountain Titanium - Full XTR + Syncros + Ring

I cant afford it but..
how long is the toptube?

I will have a measure and post the sizes up tonight.To give you a rough idea,an 18" inch Kona is a tad too small for me and a 19" is far too big but the Rocky fits me perfectly,better than any other bike i've had which is why it's been such a tough decision to sell
That 1/2 an inch makes a bid difference :D

There is quite a bit of interest in splitting the bike which will be a shame but I will have a think today and put some prices up tonight with more pictures.I will only split if I have definate buyers

Cheers,Mick

Do you have more info on the wheels. I can see the rims are Mavic, but which model.
Same for hubs..
Thanks.

righto,first off I'd like to aplolgise for the shonkiness of my initial ad - it was crap :oops:
I've been surprised by the amount of interest to be honest.Most people just wanting the frame but I'd still like to sell as a complete bike.It's recently had a service and new cables so it rides absolutely perfect,it would be a shame to strip it.
So here's a bit more info which I should have added in the first post,plus it looks slightly different :facepalm:
18.5" frame,fantastic condition - no dents,dings,scratches,cracks or gouges.just very,very slight cable rub on head tube (see pic)
top tube- 20.5"
standover height - 27.5"
seat tube centre b/b to top - 18.5"
chainset xtr m952.bought nos so rings are perfect as is chainring side arm,other arm shows sign of wear
xtr brake lever/shifter combo + xtr v- brakes
xtr hubs on mavic 217 sup rims + specialized dirtmaster/dirt control kevlar tyres
xtr rear mech
xt front mech - not xtr as i first said.the xtr didn't fit so used this as temp but works perfectly well so never changed it
syncros powerlite forks.1 1/8 threaded
syncros stem + syncros bars
syncros seatpost.it's an early syncros with some later decals fitted
mavic headset
x-lite titanium/kevlar saddle
ringle silver holy qr's - seatpost + wheels

think that's everything.
priority will be given to buyer of complete bike

now for some pics (just taken - promise :D )

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

cable rub on headtube.the satin finish has gone shiny,no wear at all to metal

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Back