C-Record Deltas with a custom colnago finish

Looks a lot like the ones I saw on a Chesini bike a while back. Those were original though and pantographed. For some reason just painting them doesn't seem to match the look of the brakes.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":n1xgogcu said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAMPAGNOLO-CUSTOM-DELTA-C-RECORD-FRONT-REAR-BRAKES-FOR-COLNAGO-MASTER-/360632369271?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53f75d4077

Discuss....
By messing with Delta's, all you can do is make them look worse. These are no exception! I don't even like the Century finish!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
At least it looks like a quality job, I was afraid that our recent self taught pantographer had gotten hold of some deltas

Latest posts

Back