Daccordi, Raleigh Road Ace and Campagnolo Graphite (Century)

vrcorrado

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Daccordi, Raleigh Road Ace and Campagnolo Graphite (Cent

Hi

Looked at the list of things you have for sale on e-bay, nice :)

Why do a lot of items have a £1 bid ?

Just curious as at my age (53) it just seems a bit strange.

Shaun

Hi Shaun, I have started all my auctions at £1 with no reserve. It normally means they find their market value themselves although it can be a bit risky. I sold two seats the other day for £1 each - gutted! Thanks, Stuart

I would love that Road Ace........

Wheres the pictures of the Castorama frame? Can w get a look.....

Stephen

Hi Stephen. I am actually getting it repainted at the moment. Will be about two weeks. Just a little worried about the quality of my repo transfers but I will try to get some pictures up when its done - see what you think! Thanks, Stuart

Hi there, the decals were off ebay - I think Dizzybird from France? There were a number of differences to the originals, but I have modified them slightly and will whithhold judgement until I see the finished frame - If I get a photo up then I will see what everyone thinks! I was very tempted to get the Daccordi repainted at the same place, but in a way I would prefer the new owner to see that I am not trying to hide anything where the repair has possibly been. Thanks, Stuart

Back