Do I want a Pace ?

And contrary to reports, you CAN paint a PACE (if you want to):

6195229162_050985f510_b.jpg

6194712951_2c9e8bd754_b.jpg

Get one; they're great ;)

You have to ride 'em hard and fast or they punish you, but you will have a great smile.
I cracked mine :(

Crantinope":d2pc5ltj said:
And contrary to reports, you CAN paint a PACE (if you want to):

6195229162_050985f510_b.jpg

6194712951_2c9e8bd754_b.jpg

Ooh dear I think I just made a faintly sexual noise in public ! That is totally gorgeous !!! :cool:
I was very close to buying a Kona Kula Supreme frame for its scandiumness but you lot have convinced me I do want a Pace now - I have some RC31's in 420mm length and various other fit for a Pace parts so need a frame - anyone ? anyone please ? (but think there's going to be some stiff competition now.)

I've got all the parts to build a very nice RC200 F1 but trying very hard to resist the temptation to buy a frame....

I need to get some more pics taken, got a shiny RF turbine crankset on there now and just sourced a Pace stem.

I don't own one, but ridden one around Thetford and the area. A very fast race day bike which comes into it's own
when putting the foot down, however it felt clunky and certainly there are much more suitable frames for all day
comfort in the saddle. Not particularly light either. For sure you get lot's of comments about the unusual box section tubes, but the clunkyness, various oddities and longevity questions means I would not want to own one.

Back