Cinder Cone pubbike NOW £85 SOLD

Re: Kona Lava Dome and Cinder Cone frames

Im quite interested but need to shift ar least 2 of 3 frames till I can afford it. Missus will also be upset should another box arrive, supposed to be reducing numbers of bike parts

cocodemer":2duleckt said:
Im quite interested but need to shift ar least 2 of 3 frames till I can afford it. Missus will also be upset should another box arrive, supposed to be reducing numbers of bike parts

I'm in the same place mate, been secretly disclosing to the 2 wheeled fraternity that I have 10 bikes (projects) :LOL: wrote out a list today just to see what I can sell and found I have 15 :shock: an then there's the motor cycles :roll: :roll: :roll:

Let me know, I might just build this back up a single speed as it was, still have the parts somewhere.

Thanks

Tony

Still No takers. If it goes it goes, or if you decide to rebuild it, go for it. The bike slush fund is low, and it cant be added to externally :(
Shame cos your CC is just the ticket.

cocodemer":1gls5lpe said:
Still No takers. If it goes it goes, or if you decide to rebuild it, go for it. The bike slush fund is low, and it cant be added to externally :(
Shame cos your CC is just the ticket.

yeh I've got to clear a few in the next couple of weeks or it's P45 for me too :facepalm:

I've got a couple of other bikes to build up then if this is still around I'll sling it together too as I think it'll probably sell better as a complete bike :D

so 2 frames still for sale

still open for business :LOL:

Tony

sunshine not waiting in for a courier today but will on another day type bump :LOL:

£10 postage on each frame, if someone is mad enough to want both frames can do a deal ;)

Back