Sony Xperia Z smartphone - Never Used!

medoramas

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi Retros!

For sale is my Xperia Z smartphone. It's that outdoor friendly model, water and dust proof. Powerful and stylish phone.

It has never been used, never connected to the network, no fingerprints on it (I have not even removed it from the plastic bag it came in).

I got it on o2 contract. I would love to keep it, but I have a reason to sell it - I need to give back some cash to a friend of mine :roll:

Photos:
box_zps8c7018fc.jpg

set_zps3bec1433.jpg

phone1_zpsdaa48e99.jpg

phone2_zps249d42e0.jpg

Price: £390 with postage (or reasonably offers).

Paypal payments (you pay the fee...), bank transfer of cash on collection (Torbay).

Cheers!

Well, I have to ask seeing as I've been ogling this for the past couple of days... How about a part exchange?

I've got a 64GB HTC One X Plus (not the standard One X) which is in perfect condition and boxed. It's a couple of months old and it's on O2.

I realise you want to sell, but depending on how much money you need to pay back to your friend, I thought I'd ask ;)

htc-one-x-plus1.jpg

Oh, sorry man... I need to give back more then I'd get for the price I stated...

But how much would you want for the X anyway?

medoramas":308fidup said:
Oh, sorry man... I need to give back more then I'd get for the price I stated...

But how much would you want for the X anyway?

I haven't really given it much thought to be honest - Probably somewhere around the £250-£280 mark because that's what they tend to go for on Gumtree/eBay etc...

I don't really want to sell it though because I'd be phoneless! That's why I was interested in a part exchange ;)

I haven't really given it much thought to be honest - Probably somewhere around the £250-£280 mark because that's what they tend to go for on Gumtree/eBay etc...

I don't really want to sell it though because I'd be phoneless! That's why I was interested in a part exchange

If you did decide to sell it I'd be interested. Does it have O2 branding/bloatware on it?

cooie":1eeyitzy said:

I don't really want to sell it though because I'd be phoneless! That's why I was interested in a part exchange

If you did decide to sell it I'd be interested. Does it have O2 branding/bloatware on it?

It's got an O2 splash screen, and there is one "O2 Space" app which I've never used, but that's it.

There is also a small scratch on the rear camera lens, but it's right at the top of the glass and doesn't affect the camera in any way, shape or form. I'd be happy to send you a few photos so that you can see for yourself :D

Back