Azonic world force riser SORTED

jinjrich

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hey all

I'm after an Azonic world force riser (lower rise one, 1.5 inch I think) with a 25.4 clamp. Used to have one in about 96 and would love another... Anyone help?

Ta muchly!
Rich

Re: Retro riser bar

I've got a silver tranz-x riser bar (with no logo) approx 50mm rise with brace for £8 posted.

Gav

Thanks but I'll pass on it, I really wanted one a little more high end.

Spibblo":jk28nydk said:
Planet X Clingon in silver?

Not really what I'm after, thanks. Again, tranz x seemed always to be at the lower end of the market. I really want a world force riser. In fact, I'm gonna change the title of the thread....

Re: Azonic world force riser

I knew I had some risers.

I have some black Azonic 2" risers, bought brand new in 97 and fitted to my STS-2.

I don't know if they are World Class, but they have the part No. K1099-RISE 2" on the right hand bar.

They have some grey marking where levers and such were installed and the right hand A plug is a bit broken, although I may have a spare, other than that they are in very good condition with all the logo's undamaged.

Re: Azonic world force riser

NeilM":1qweksbk said:
I knew I had some risers.

I have some black Azonic 2" risers, bought brand new in 97 and fitted to my STS-2.

I don't know if they are World Class, but they have the part No. K1099-RISE 2" on the right hand bar.

They have some grey marking where levers and such were installed and the right hand A plug is a bit broken, although I may have a spare, other than that they are in very good condition with all the logo's undamaged.

Well they sound perfect. Pm'd!

Back