1990 YETI F.R.O.

Thanks guys, I saw those on eBay. I know they're fairly rare, but I really couldn't bring myself to pay £100 for a pair! I'll keep my eyes peeled for another single black one. :cool:

Black ODI Attacks showed up from Wiggle this morning! Will get these fitted tonight....

I have both a normal Selle Italia Turbo and a Selle Italia Turbo 'Special' (Like the one below) on the way.... which shall I fit?! Not sure about the GOLD bits on the 'Special', but they might go with the Syncros shim and the 'XT' text on the mechs!

OPINIONS PLEASE!

benbonty":do71kq1u said:
Here are some group photos of the parts gathered so far......

Now that's a nice table you've got there Ben! Very nice build. I realy like the black XT parts.

Cheers,
Will

I_am_Will":1yqpjc5x said:
Now that's a nice table you've got there Ben! Very nice build. I really like the black XT parts.

Cheers,
Will

Thanks mate! Hoping to get 'phase I' of this build finished by the weekend!

Tonight I rushed home and fitted the black ODI Attack grips and the Shimano chain! I think the grips look much better..... Getting close now!!

great to see this nearly done ben, i have to admit this looks fantastic
i had a similar build lined up (as you know i had,still do have 90% of the parts in the shed)
all i was going to do was re paint the frame.

but am glad you didnt as i think this looks better with all the black parts on it.
am really glad its gone to a good home and your enjoying everything about the build
and the excitement when the postie arrives with a eagarly anticipated part!

you must be itching to throw your leg over it! :D

Very classy mate. Love it :cool:

Back