The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,i've totally lost my retro mojo :(
i know i will regret it but what is my 1992 rocky mountain titanium worth?
syncros bars,stem,seatpost and forks
full xtr including wheels
ringle holy qr skewers and seat post bolt
mavic headset
18" frame - totally imaculate

IMG_0016.jpg

cheers

they are a Judy.
which if no corrosion on the stanchions top and bottom and the cart is fine and has spring will fetch up to 80 or 90 quid.
but in that paint scheme and what looks to be a specific steerer then it's only got parts/spares value or the Klein market which has a life of its own.

for the record re-cycled, MAG forks are air oil fork.

sausagefingers":34x1xabz said:
ok,i've totally lost my retro mojo :(
i know i will regret it but what is my 1992 rocky mountain titanium worth?
syncros bars,stem,seatpost and forks
full xtr including wheels
ringle holy qr skewers and seat post bolt
mavic headset
18" frame - totally imaculate

IMG_0016.jpg

cheers

Unsure on value but I WANT IT :shock:

Got a set of Spin Wheels with good brake tracks left on them. Front is perfect but rear has some play in the hub. I do have another spare set of internals for the rear hub but I have no time to mess about with them. Any idea on a value?

Hi I have a what I think is a specialized s-works fsr xc pro expert "99" model in yellow in good condition usual wear signs just wondered if it was worth selling to fund a new ride or not ?

If anyone can help plz let me know ill get some pics sorted thanks

Got an Action Tec 9 speed titanium cassette in ~11-34t. Barely used (swapped out immediately after the bike was built). Any thoughts on what it's worth?

Frogman":2b73af5v said:
Hi I have a what I think is a specialized s-works fsr xc "99" model in yellow in good condition usual wear signs just wondered if it was worth selling to fund a new ride or not ?

If anyone can help plz let me know ill get some pics sorted thanks

Depends on spec. Loads of them. Have a look at completed ebay sales but roughly 150-250 depending exactly on model, bearing condition, shock, forks etc.

I am thinking of selling my collection of NOS derailleurs but have no clue on what to ask for... Any help from members here? I would preferably sell them at once and would hate to see them being used. I have already contacted Disraeligears to see if he wants them :roll:

Anyway.... These are the mechs:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=245945&hilit=mechs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back