if you can put my springs in, you can HAVE my Englund Carts!

Re: if you can put my springs in, you can HAVE my Englund Ca

fattiman":1c53ct9y said:
"cos I'm doing a Replica.....

needs to be exact."

I would give up now then because the frame isn't even correct as it's not an s-works and so doesn't fit with your philosophy :LOL:

what was the real life difference between the S-works frame and the standard stumpy?

From what I recall, the S-Works frames had a few tweaks, mostly to save weight. Things like the seat and chain stay braces being machined down in the middle etc, like an hourglass. Numbers were the same, but milling out a bit of material shaved a few grams, and gave them the lighter weight that racers lusted after....

Ever felt like "I really shouldn't have done this?" when you're fiddling and fettling away in the man cave on your latest project?

That feeling is portrayed in this thread - let it be a lesson to all! ;-)

well I wouldn't have had such a problem but I thought the dude would have pumped them up before delivery :(

Blindingsun":kxb3i1i0 said:
and as for sticking with the air cartridges, I'm doing a Jmc replica and they just look wrong =(

Arent you the one who's stickering a cheaper frame to look like JMC's?

cce":127c0s9e said:
Blindingsun":127c0s9e said:
and as for sticking with the air cartridges, I'm doing a Jmc replica and they just look wrong =(

Arent you the one who's stickering a cheaper frame to look like JMC's?

yes and the difference between a stumpy and an sworks is minimal so no big deal.

don't need to get arsey about it

Blindingsun":1vv9glga said:
You can tell by the adjusters he ran springs :)

At one point in time, where you have a picture, which was not my question.

Carl.

Re: Servicing Rockshox Fsx's

Blindingsun":3iulhycl said:
aww cmon I wannnnna rideeee my bike :((((

If you really want to ride the bike just leave the Englund's in there! Everybody with a FSX will be looking for an Englund so they can ride the fork like they want to.
The appearence of the bike will not change much, but you'll notice the difference when riding it!

And by the way. The reason these forums still exist is the trust the members have between them. I wouldn't send anything to a new member. But a member with lots of posts can be trusted and is known by a lot of others on here. Trust is the keyword for a good forum!

Back